app-json_forms Change Logs
2019.2.3 Maintenance Release [2019-11-05]
- 1 Bug Fixes
- 1 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.10 [09-25-2019] - Improved error handling when searching for an individual form.
2019.2.2 Maintenance Release [2019-10-01]
- 1 Improvements
- 3 Bug Fixes
- 4 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.8 [09-09-2019] - Updated pipelines to use argo template.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.9 [09-21-2019] - Removed deprecated npm build script.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.8 [09-24-2019] - Made form update to allow input on fields with dynamic validation.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.8 [09-19-2019] - Made form update to allow input on fields with dynamic validation.
2019.2.1 Maintenance Release [2019-09-03]
- 2 Bug Fixes
- 2 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.7 [08-22-2019] - Updated JSON schemas to fix pattern validation for textAreas of a form.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.6 [08-21-2019] - Fixed issue with required fields that fail to validate.
2019.2 Feature Release [2019-08-20]
- 7 New Features
- 5 Improvements
- 19 Bug Fixes
- 31 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.11.0 [08-05-2019] - Added support for using forms within workflows.
- app-json_forms:1.9.0 [07-29-2019] - Support for creating tables inside of forms.
- app-json_forms:1.8.0 [07-23-2019] - Support for pattern and dynamic field validation.
- app-json_forms:1.7.0 [07-08-2019] - Updated application design across all pages.
- app-json_forms:1.7.0 [06-17-2019] - Added dropdown field and data binding support.
- app-json_forms:1.6.0 [06-15-2019] - Forms can be individually exported and imported.
- app-json_forms:1.5.0 [05-21-2019] - Added text area support.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.0 [08-14-2019] - No release note.
- app-json_forms:1.8.1 [07-23-2019] - Added JSON schema and file validation job.
- app-json_forms:1.6.1 [06-30-2019] - Cleaned up unused files.
- app-json_forms:1.4.10 [04-25-2019] - Cleaned source code as a result of branching and linting.
- app-json_forms:1.4.10 [04-24-2019] - Added JSON schema for documentation.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.5 [08-14-2019] - Form data will always reset between form edits.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.4 [08-09-2019] - Added a valid dynamic configuration to the dropdown editor to show "Options needed."
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.3 [08-09-2019] - Add (+) Row button for table field now displays in form preview.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.2 [08-07-2019] - Forms can be previewed directly from the collection page.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.1 [08-07-2019] - Fixed issue with clone button on collection page not working.
- app-json_forms:1.10.0 [08-06-2019] - Fixed encoding bug caused by having server files inside the lib directory.
- app-json_forms:1.9.3 [08-02-2019] - Fixed IE11 rendering issues and bug with bulk export/import.
- app-json_forms:1.9.2 [07-31-2019] - White listed the build directory from .npmignore to ensure proper deployment builds.
- app-json_forms:1.9.1 [07-31-2019] - Prevents displaying duplicate warning prompt on leave from form builder page.
- app-json_forms:1.9.1 [07-31-2019] - Form edits within a field dialog editor are now saved when user clicks the "Save" button.
- app-json_forms:1.9.1 [07-31-2019] - Upgraded to latest Rodeo release to correct Navbar alignment and maintain design consistency across application.
- app-json_forms:1.8.2 [07-25-2019] - Resolved unexpected UX behavior with creating a new form in Form Builder.
- app-json_forms:1.7.1 [07-16-2019] - Redesigned the data binding editor and fixed its functionality.
- app-json_forms:1.4.12 [05-21-2019] - JSON Schemas are now exposed
- app-json_forms:1.4.11 [05-02-2019] - Converted description inputs into text areas instead of single line inputs.
- app-json_forms:1.4.9 [04-24-2019] - Implemented AirBnB linting and required linting for pipeline to succeed/pass.
- app-json_forms:1.4.7 [04-04-2019] - UI: Updated PH Legacy Navbar to accept custom display names for applications.
- app-json_forms:1.4.6 [04-01-2019] - Unpinned dependency versions.
- app-json_forms:1.4.5 [04-04-2019] - UI: The header dropdowns are no longer hidden behind the title bar.
2019.1 Feature Release [2019-04-02]
- 3 Improvements
- 17 Bug Fixes
- 20 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.4.5-2019.1.0 [04-01-2019] - Pinned dependencies.
- app-json_forms:1.4.0 [03-27-2019] - Rodeo: Imported new Rodeo Navbar into app.
- app-json_forms:1.1.1 [03-20-2019] - Updated calls to support MongoDB driver 3.1.7.
- app-json_forms:1.4.5-2019.1.2 [04-03-2019] - Corrected packaging in app to fix install.
- app-json_forms:1.4.5-2019.1.1 [04-04-2019] - UI: Updated PH Legacy Navbar to accept custom display names for applications.
- app-json_forms:1.4.3 [03-25-2019] - Fixed IE 11 issues.
- app-json_forms:1.4.2 [03-25-2019] - Fixed style issues in rodeo UI elements after upgrade to allow adding items to canvas when creating forms.
- app-json_forms:1.4.2 [03-25-2019] - Resolved horizontal scrolling issues in app.
- app-json_forms:1.4.1 [03-25-2019] - Fixed style issue in legacy navbar to fully integrate itential header.
- app-json_forms:1.3.3 [03-22-2019] - Preview tab now displays form data as the form is filled out.
- app-json_forms:1.3.3 [03-22-2019] - Containers no longer disappear when dragging containers that have child containers.
- app-json_forms:1.3.3 [03-22-2019] - Removed select all functionality.
- app-json_forms:1.3.1 [03-22-2019] - Use description text input in form builder to edit form description.
- app-json_forms:1.3.0 [03-21-2019] - Added route to validate data against JSON schema.
- app-json_forms:1.2.0 [03-21-2019] - Added user action feedback to indicate when changes are made or errors occur.
- app-json_forms:1.1.2 [03-21-2019] - Improved visualization for generated JSON Schema and UI Schema.
- app-json_forms:1.1.0 [03-19-2019] - Cannot create a form if the form name is already in use by another form.
- app-json_forms:1.0.2 [03-28-2019] - Updated the dependency on itential-utils and the package-lock.json file.
- app-json_forms:1.0.2 [03-19-2019] - Updated select all checkbox to use rodeo component.
- app-json_forms:1.0.2 [03-19-2019] - Form builder able to add multiple containers or fields to the root level.