app-mop Change Logs
2019.3.2 Maintenance Release [2020-03-03]
- 4 Bug Fixes
- 1 Deprecations
- 5 Total Tickets
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.10 [02-29-2020] - Updated styling on the template edit page.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.9 [02-08-2020] - When editing a command or analytics template, the sidebar list of collections is sorted alphabetically, regardless of case.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.8 [02-15-2020] - Sidebar will update after saving a new template.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.7 [02-03-2020] - When editing a command or analytics template, the sidebar list of collections is sorted alphabetically, regardless of case.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.6 [02-08-2020] - Removed deprecated methods.
2019.3.1 Maintenance Release [2020-02-04]
- 4 Bug Fixes
- 4 Total Tickets
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.5 [01-27-2020] - Fixed whitespace issue when copying output from analytic templates in Firefox. Preformatted style setting is preserved.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.4 [01-24-2020] - App-mop is returning device error message from adapter-nso. Modified EvaluateRulesAgainstCommand method to pass all important error details from device.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.3 [01-19-2020] - Improved error handling to check for timeouts and bad responses due to large response payloads.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.2 [01-19-2020] - Resolved issue with loading and updating preexisting templates from database. The isNew variable is set to false when subsequent calls to loadTemplate() are made.
2019.3.0 Feature Release [2019-11-29]
- 2 New Features
- 3 Improvements
- 9 Bug Fixes
- 3 Chores
- 17 Total Tickets
- app-mop:6.2.0 [12-01-2019] - Implemented new endpoint to run MOP Analytic Templates against a list of devices.
- app-mop:6.0.0 [10-28-2019] - Removed the 'stand alone' application to support the framework for Automation Studio.
- app-mop:6.3.3 [12-04-2019] - Improved ability to save and cancel template changes.
- app-mop:6.1.2 [11-25-2019] - Updated title in navbar to display Automation Studio.
- app-mop:6.1.0 [11-05-2019] - Updated sidebar visuals and features.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.1 [12-30-2019] - Creating a new Command or Analytics template now stays on the edit page.
- app-mop:6.3.6 [12-09-2019] - Workflows are now referred to as automations.
- app-mop:6.3.5 [12-09-2019] - Fixed broken links to templates in sidebar.
- app-mop:6.3.4 [12-06-2019] - Secured MOP with try-catch block to prevent crash on comparison rule evaluation.
- app-mop:6.3.2 [12-04-2019] - Made change to EvaluateRulesAgainstCommand method. The /runCommandsDevices result is set to true for a command when no rule is provided.
- app-mop:6.3.1 [12-04-2019] - Fixed documented output type for runCommandTemplate.
- app-mop:6.1.1 [11-23-2019] - Application will not crash when an empty command is given.
- app-mop:5.15.4 [10-09-2019] - MOP will not allow user to create templates with illegal names.
- app-mop:5.15.3 [10-08-2019] - Analytic template device search button is vertically centered.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.0 [12-12-2019] - Completed 2019.3 checklist items.
- app-mop:6.3.0 [12-03-2019] - REST API view tests have been added to app-mop. These are accessible with the npm script
npm run test:view.
- app-mop:5.15.5 [10-11-2019] - Added REST API tools and tests.
2019.2 Feature Release [2019-08-20]
- 2 New Features
- 7 Improvements
- 12 Bug Fixes
- 21 Total Tickets
- app-mop:5.14.4 [07-01-2019] - Deprecated the confirmTask and decisionTask tasks from MOP.
- app-mop:5.14.0 [05-08-2019] - Command/Analytic Templates Import/Export feature added.
- app-mop:5.15.2-2019.2.0 [08-12-2019] - Completed checklist items for release branch.
- app-mop:5.15.0 [08-01-2019] - Provided a collapsible view to improve display of results from viewTemplateResults task.
- app-mop:5.14.10 [07-24-2019] - Migrated from itential-ci to argo.
- app-mop:5.14.8 [07-23-2019] - Added JSON schema and file validation job.
- app-mop:5.14.3 [07-01-2019] - Aligned the viewTemplateResults page for command and analytics templates by changing the different output for overall result to both be PASS/FAIL.
- app-mop:5.13.1 [04-25-2019] - UI: Updated buttons on settings modals to be smaller.
- app-mop:5.13.0 [04-24-2019] - Updated the JSON schema for ease of use.
- app-mop:5.15.2 [08-06-2019] - Error feedback provided when RunCommandTemplate fails.
- app-mop:5.14.12 [08-01-2019] - Revert changes in version 5.14.7.
- app-mop:5.14.11 [07-29-2019] - Removed storage of tags in mop_template and mop_analytic_template collection.
- app-mop:5.14.9 [08-14-2019] - Updated several methods to fix tag issues in command template.
- app-mop:5.14.7 [07-23-2019] - Mop templates support more than one device at once.
- app-mop:5.14.6 [07-16-2019] - Reverted changes from 5.14.1 to fix getDevicesFilteredDetailedResults API and devices drop down menu.
- app-mop:5.14.5 [07-10-2019] - Fixed path issue in app-mop.
- app-mop:5.14.2 [06-16-2019] - Updated pronghorn.json file to conform to the schema described in the cytotox script.
- app-mop:5.14.1 [06-15-2019] - Added filtering of devices per locked adapter.
- app-mop:5.13.3 [04-29-2019] - Updated the package.json path in GitLab.
- app-mop:5.13.2 [04-26-2019] - Removed device manager call.
- app-mop:5.12.3 [04-09-2019] - Moved logic for injecting variable values into payloads from the front end to the RunCommandTemplateSingleCommand handler to enable consistent handling.
2019.1 Feature Release [2019-04-02]
- 5 New Features
- 6 Improvements
- 9 Bug Fixes
- 1 Security Fixes
- 21 Total Tickets
- app-mop:5.10.0 [03-05-2019] - Added template clone feature.
- app-mop:5.9.0 [03-05-2019] - Added peer dependency for tags in MOP app.
- app-mop:5.8.0 [02-21-2019] - Added ability to add tags to MOP Command Templates and Analytic Templates.
- app-mop:5.7.0 [02-07-2019] - Added schema to search template names.
- app-mop:5.6.2 [01-11-2019] - Multiple issues addressed: 1) Unable to implement predictive text in search box due to massize size of client's device list; 2) Unable to resolve issue with search box in this release; the fix could potentially break entire MOP application; 3) Submit button for command template variables is no longer disabled; if a user clicks submit without entering the variables, the commands with those variables will be skipped (this same functionality is displayed already in the analytic templates); 4) Could not reproduce issue in app.
- app-mop:5.12.2-2019.1.0 [03-29-2019] - Pinned dependencies for release.
- app-mop:5.11.4 [03-21-2019] - Updated calls to support MongoDB driver 3.1.7.
- app-mop:5.11.0 [03-06-2019] - Added column for tags in Command Template and Analytics Template tables.
- app-mop:5.7.2 [02-19-2019] - Added array compatibility for MOP confirm and decision tasks.
- app-mop:5.6.2 [01-11-2019] - Updated the itential utils version.
- app-mop:5.6.0 [12-21-2018] - Added JSDoc API comments.
- app-mop:5.12.1 [03-27-2019] - Changed the default for 'commands.rules' to an empty array instead of undefined.
- app-mop:5.12.1 [03-26-2019] - Added type check for 'command' input in runCommandDevices.
- app-mop:5.12.0 [03-26-2019] - Changed displayName in app to Maintenance Manager.
- app-mop:5.11.5 [03-25-2019] - Accessibility: Settings cog in MOP displays automatically when tab is opened.
- app-mop:5.11.3 [03-21-2019] - Tags only show an error if they have been changed.
- app-mop:5.11.2 [03-19-2019] - Tags: App-mop no longer crashes if user not authorized to view tags.
- app-mop:5.11.1 [03-15-2019] - Added check for device variable's existence to handle error correctly.
- app-mop:5.8.1 [03-01-2019] - Improved error messages and handle for scenarios with empty inputs
- app-mop:5.7.1 [02-19-2019] - Accessibility: Can navigate through title bar elements in MOP via keyboard.
- app-mop:5.12.2 [03-27-2019] - Updated jquery-ui to 1.12.1.
2018.3 Feature Release [2018-12-05]
- 1 New Features
- 8 Improvements
- 11 Bug Fixes
- 1 Deprecations
- 21 Total Tickets
- app-mop:5.5.0 [11-07-2018] - MOP now leverages the device broker API to run a CLI command against devices agnostically.
- app-mop:5.5.1-2018.3.1 [11-28-2018] - Fixed changelog errors.
- app-mop:5.4.1 [10-04-2018] - Style improvements made to inputs (text and number) and test results displays in MOP templates.
- app-mop:5.4.0 [09-27-2018] - Updated UI styles for consistency and better user experience.
- app-mop:5.3.0 [09-27-2018] - Updated UI styles for consistency and better user experience.
- app-mop:5.2.0 [09-27-2018] - Updated UI design of MOP listviews for improved presentation and consistency across applications.
- app-mop:5.1.0 [09-21-2018] - The Mop app can now ship pre-releases for future major versions.
- app-mop:5.0.0 [08-13-2018] - Removed the following deprecated methods:
- app-mop:4.15.0 [07-24-2018] - Replaced persistence broker calls with MongoDB calls and added unit tests for them.
- app-mop:5.4.2 [10-05-2018] - Fixed a critical issue where builds were not outputting packed js files for mop's frontend.
- app-mop:5.0.10 [09-02-2018] - When deleteTemplate yields an error the response will now be null instead of a zero length string.
- app-mop:5.0.9 [09-02-2018] - Updated dependency of mop on pronghorn-core and app-nso_manager.
- app-mop:5.0.8 [09-02-2018] - On database error updateTemplate will now properly yield (null, error) instead of (error) thus preventing an undefined exception.
- app-mop:5.0.8 [09-02-2018] - Fixed error so that updateTemplate will now yield the updated MOP template returned from the database instead of the version that was given as a parameter.
- app-mop:5.0.7 [09-02-2018] - On database error updateAnalyticTemplate will now properly yield (null, error) instead of (error) thus preventing an undefined exception.
- app-mop:5.0.7 [09-02-2018] - Added messaging to device searches on MOP templates to give better feedback to the user.
- app-mop:5.0.6 [08-25-2018] - Clicking the Delete button from the MOP template list page will now delete selected template items.
- app-mop:5.0.2 [08-14-2018] - Added auditTrail binding for user so the user context is not lost within callbacks, especially within user MongoDB callbacks, and when the Test commands are used.
- app-mop:4.16.1 [07-30-2018] - Command template will now recognize more than one variables.
- app-mop:4.13.3 [07-16-2018] - MOP no longer crashes when an input variable is provided as an array.
- app-mop:5.2.1 [09-27-2018] - Localization deprecation. Localization references removed from MOP.