app-service_management Change Logs
2019.2 Feature Release [2019-08-20]
- 4 Improvements
- 3 Bug Fixes
- 7 Total Tickets
- app-service_management:2.20.1-2019.2.0 [08-12-2019] - Completed checklist items for release branch.
- app-service_management:2.20.0 [08-15-2019] - Added JSDoc documentation.
- app-service_management:2.19.1 [07-24-2019] - Migrated from itential-ci to argo.
- app-service_management:2.19.0 [04-25-2019] - Updated JSON schema for ease of use.
- app-service_management:2.19.4 [08-05-2019] - Updated pronghorn.json file to conform to the schema outlined in the cytotox script.
- app-service_management:2.19.3 [07-28-2019] - Removed and updated some old methods to get rid of service broker dependancies.
- app-service_management:2.19.2 [08-02-2019] - Added documentation for the option parameter in saveInstances and testInstances.
2019.1 Feature Release [2019-04-02]
- 4 Improvements
- 8 Bug Fixes
- 12 Total Tickets
- app-service_management:2.18.2-2019.1.0 [03-29-2019] - Pinned dependencies for release.
- app-service_management:2.18.2 [03-27-2019] - Updated nyc and other test coverage related packages and configurations.
- app-service_management:2.18.0 [03-15-2019] - The roles support and apiwrite have been added for the ViewTestService manual task.
- app-service_management:2.17.5 [12-17-2018] - Enabled nyc unit test coverage thresholds.
- app-service_management:2.18.1 [03-27-2019] - Service inventory 'get config' action returns instance config without operations attribute.
- app-service_management:2.18.0 [03-27-2019] - Routing for endpoint '/' added to align behavior with other applications.
- app-service_management:2.18.0 [03-27-2019] - The deleteServicePathDryRun API no longer crashes Service Manager.
- app-service_management:2.18.0 [03-05-2019] - Removed two arrows in lists in Chrome browser.
- app-service_management:2.17.5 [02-12-2019] - Null dry run result will result in error message (not error in workflow).
- app-service_management:2.17.5 [12-18-2018] - Service Manager now uses the netconf replace action when performing dry run and saving instances.
- app-service_management:2.17.4 [12-17-2018] - Dry run is shown before deleting service instance.
- app-service_management:2.17.3 [12-17-2018] - Restored styling that is required to visually associate containers and lists within form previews.
2018.3 Feature Release [2018-12-05]
- 6 Improvements
- 2 Bug Fixes
- 1 Deprecations
- 9 Total Tickets
- app-service_management:2.17.2-2018-2018.3.1 [12-01-2018] - Fixed changelog errors.
- app-service_management:2.17.1 [11-09-2018] - Added class to the save button to be used in form validation.
- app-service_management:2.17.0 [10-05-2018] - Updated styling of main list view and instance view of Service Manager app for consistency and better user experience.
- app-service_management:2.17.0 [10-05-2018] - Updated styling of Service Manager 'New Instance' / 'Edit Instance' view for better user experience and consistency.
- app-service_management:2.16.0 [10-04-2018] - Updated styling of Service Manager ui for edit service model view for better user experience and consistency.
- app-service_management:2.5.0 [07-05-2018] - Removed all broker persistence calls and replaced them with mongo calls. Added unit tests for API calls.
- app-service_management:2.15.0 [09-12-2018] - Keys that contain spaces and multiple keys with spaces are now supported.
- app-service_management:2.14.0 [09-11-2018] - Support for IE11 has been added to the service management model entry form.
- app-service_management:2.15.1 [10-01-2018] - Localization language deprecation. Remove localization references.