The primary user interfaces (UI) for Admin Essentials | Tags are shown below. Please note that available views, features, and interactions in the Tags UI can be limited based on user permissions.
The Tags application is designed to make workflows, forms, and other items search enabled. The main screen for the Tags dialog is shown below. From here, users can view all tags, search for a tag by name, edit and delete tags, as well as create new tags.
To create a new tag:
- Click the plus "+" icon in the upper-right corner.
- Provide a unique name and description.
- Click the Create button.
To edit a tag:
- To the right of a chosen tag, click the pencil icon.
- Provide the desired edits to the tag.
- Click the Update button.
To delete a tag:
- To the right of a chosen tag, click the trashcan icon. A confirmation dialog displays.
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion.